Showcases quilt patterns by Monica Curry. Purchase quilt patterns for every skill level. Also, get free patterns, quilting tutorials, and printables.

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Wooden Scissors Pattern Now Available!

About a year ago I posted my wooden scissors project that my husband and I worked on (see post HERE). This was such a popular post, I decided to make the pattern available for sale in my quilt pattern store.

These would be a great gift for the sewist or quilter in your life. They would be a wonderful addition to any sewing studio. I think it would also be a great project for a woodworking student learning the basics of using a scroll saw.

Wooden Scissors Wall Art
BUY NOW at MY PATTERN STORE

wooden scissor pattern

wooden scissors pattern detail

wooden scissors pattern on the wall