Showcases quilt patterns by Monica Curry. Purchase quilt patterns for every skill level. Also, get free patterns, quilting tutorials, and printables.

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Jar Quilt Pattern: Jams + Jellies Pantry Quilt

Get a taste of something sweet with this pretty jam jar wall quilt that would be perfect in a kitchen nook.

I've always loved the jar quilt block and finally finished my version of the classic pantry wall quilt. I wanted my pantry to have a real vintage feel to it, so I used a medium floral print in the background for "wallpaper." I think the wallpaper really adds interest to the design. I also took away a few jars to break up the rhythm. This pantry is stocked with my favourites: cherry jam, orange marmalade, and grape jelly, but there are so many cool foodie fabrics out there that would work great for this quilt.

Jams & Jellies Pantry Quilt Pattern
BUY NOW @ MY PATTERN STORE


Finished Block:  6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm)

Jar labels below included with Jam & Jellies Pantry quilt pattern
Get the free jam jar labels download HERE