Quilted doggy desk mat for my fluffy butt

My little Pomeranian Sophie is my shadow. She's with me everywhere I go around the house, but I've been spending a lot more time at my computer lately. Initially, she wanted to sit on my lap while I worked (she's a lap dog, after all), but I wouldn't get anything done that way. So, I plunked her on the desk. Now she sleeps there while I'm working, so I decided to make her a small quilted mat for the desktop.


doggy desk mat


Awhile back, I picked up some cute fabric from with foxes on it. The fabric line is Good Natured by Riley Blake. My husband always says Sophie reminds him of a fox, so I made her a quilted "desk mat" with it. This mat would be great for your feline friend as well. I noticed the new mat was a bit slippy at first, so I put a piece of anti-slip mesh under it and that worked great.

Sophie on her new mat

Good Natured by Riley Blake


I think the little foxes in the birch trees are adorable.

Good Natured by Riley Blake - detail


Sophie fast asleep on her new blankie.

Sophie asleep on my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment