A blog showcasing quilt patterns by Monica Curry. Get free patterns, quilting tutorials, and printables. Quilt patterns for every skill level are featured.

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Crazy quilt pillows with video tutorial

I made these crazy quilt block pillows for our couch, and they really inject a bit of character into the room. I love crazy quilts but lack the patience and time for all that embroidery. So, now I use the fancy stitches on my sewing machine instead. My Pfaff is a great machine, but my little Singer has the best decorative stitches, so I use that machine for crazy quilt blocks.

crazy quilt pillows monica curry

Below is a great tutorial by Fons & Porter for creating crazy blocks. (FYI: The quilt in the left background inspired my denim scrap quilt beach blanket.)


Another good crazy block video for beginners. These sweet gals could be anyone's grandma.

No comments :

Post a Comment