Holiday Magic Wall Quilt Pattern

Talk about getting a pattern project finished under the wire. I really wanted to have the pattern launch done for my Holiday Magic wall quilt long before Christmas, but Christmas preparations and our new puppy took up most of my time. I love, love, love this pattern and I think you will too. It's made up of simple foundation piecing and fusible web applique. I think it would be stunning in any Christmas fabric. Anyone with basic applique and foundation piecing skills will have no trouble doing this up quickly.

Holiday Magic Wall Quilt




We had our own special "holiday magic" this Christmas. Here is our little Pomeranian-cross puppy, Teddy. We adopted him a few weeks ago, and he's settling in quite well although Sophie can be a little impatient with him.

Teddy - image 1
Our new puppy Teddy


Teddy - image 2
Teddy in his favourite hiding place under the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment